Bridgeville Farmers Market & Flea Market -- 2013
An annual event in downtown Bridgeville, PA. Sponsored by Bridgeville Borough, we look forward to a great season in 2013, with continuation of many activities like -- a 2-mile Walk every Tuesday, music and hot food vendors.
When and Where?
Every Tuesday, 4-7 p.m., June 18, through September 24, 2013
Farmers Market -- 431 Washington Ave, behind Northwest Savings Bank, Bridgeville, PA 15017
Flea Market -- at "The Caboose." Vendor entrance on Bower Hill side of the Park.
On our first Tuesday, this season, vendors and shoppers were greeted with an untimely storm. Read more here >>
Visit us and "like us" on Facebook
Come and sell any or all of the weeks of the summer -- $5.00 per vendor per visit. One car per vendor.
We're looking for church groups, crafters, scout groups & auxiliaries, too. Have too much stuff at your house? -- set up a table at our flea market -- beautiful park setting, cool and shady area. All are welcome to sell, and of course, to buy!
Watch here and Facebook for updates!
Join our 2-mile Community Walk all summer long
- Meet at the Farmer's Market at 5:30 p.m.
- When the bell rings, Community Walk assembles with the leader
- Walk will take a different route each week highlighting different areas of the community
- Wear suitable footwear & and bring a water bottle
- Sponsored by Bridgeville Borough and Bridgeville Farmers Market and Flea Market